58. Avascular necrosis of the midface secondary to disseminated intravascular coagulation. Nguyen EV, Heggie AA Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2014; 43:1441- 4
59. A mouse splice-site mutant and individuals with atypical chromosome 22q11.2 deletions demonstrate the crucial role for crkl in craniofacial and pharyngeal development. Miller KA, Tan TY…Heggie AA……Farlie PG Mol Syndromol 2014; 5: 276-286
60. The rotational genioplasty: a modified technique for patients with obstructive sleep apnoea.
Heggie AA, Portnof JE, Kumar R. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2015; 44: 760-762.
61. Isolated orbital floor fractures in the paediatric patient: case series and review of management. Heggie AA, Vujcich NJ, Shand JM, Bordbar P Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2015; 44: 1250-1254.
62. Odontogenic myxoma in the paediatric patient: a review of 8 cases. Subramaniam SS, Heggie AA, Kumar R, Shand JM Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2016; 45:1614-1617
63. Infant mandibular distraction for upper airway obstruction: a clinical audit. Adhikari AM, Heggie AA, Shand JM, Bordbar P, Pellicano A, Kilpatrick N Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2016; 45:e812
64. Skeletal stability of maxillary advancement with and without a mandibular reduction in the cleft lip and palate patient.
Wong FX, Heggie AA, Shand JM, Schneider PM
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 45:1501-1507
65. Simple bone cyst of the mandibular condyle. Rapaport BHJ, Heggie AA. Ann Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 6: 314-315